Are you a new business needing to establish an online presence? Or perhaps you have an existing website that is dated and you are bewildered by social media?
Our bespoke web and social package is just the thing you need to give you a competitive edge.
This deal is a step up from our starter package and costs £750 and we will provide you with:
- A bespoke design that is integrated into WordPress, the world’s leading content management and blogging system.
- Upto 7 pages created by ourselves with the layout formatted to make each page look as professional as possible. The CMS will also allow you to add as many pages of your own as you like.
- Integration of galleries, forms, testimonials, and a blogging system where needed.
Search Engine Optimisation
- 2 months SEO (normal rate £150) which includes:
- Registering with Google and Bing webmaster tools allowing us to identify any issues with the site.
- A HTML and XML sitemap to help ensure all your pages get indexed.
- Setup of Google analytics with advanced metrics such as conversion tracking.
- Setting up profiles on review sites and integration with your own site to help improve conversion rates.
- Basic link building including directory submissions, press releases, article syndication and guest blogging.
- Registration with Google AdWords with £100 advertising credit
- Set up of ads based on your proffered keywords and implementation of multiple ad groups allowing you to monitor the most successful terms
- Creation of company profiles on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin
- Design work for each profile such as profile image and cover photo.
- Some basic social media marketing to help get you your first few likes/followers
- Set up on Facebook advertising with $50/£35 advertising credit.
Hosting, Emails and Domain.
- We will register the domain for you and provide 1 year of free hosting (£150 per year thereafter)
- Set up of emails using custom domains on Outlook.com. This provides you your own personal email address such as [email protected] with all the advantages of Outlook.com such as webmail and activesync (synchronisation of emails, calendar and contacts between devices)