Google seems to of dropped 25,820,000 results for the term Liquidation

 In Clients

Ok it has been a long day and I am tired so I may be chatting rubbish, however I was just checking some stats for some clients when I did a search for the term liquidation. The number of results it returned was 3,280,000, I took a screen print of it incase I am actually spelling it wrong or something equally stupid.


Now I made a post on the 10 of October with some of the SEO Results we had recently achieved for some sites. At that time the search term Liquidation returned 29,100,000 results. Er so what happened to the other 25,820,000.

I am not going to do any more screen shots because I am too lazy but some quick comparisons of numbers that are showing for me now.

Search Term Oct 10th Nov 7th
SEO 177,000,000 20,600,000
SEO Company 13,000,000 960,000
Web Design Company 371,000,00 266,000,000
Property Abroad 5,220,000 354,000
Hair Pieces 5,160,000 383,000

I presume this is just a glitch in Google’s information though a few my keywords have jumped from page 2 to page 1. Again I can not be bothered looking into detail if all my sites have been affected and I am sure everything will be back to normal by tomorrow!

Recommended Posts
Showing 5 comments
  • James

    That image is a tad small sorry.

    And Bugger talk about posting to soon, the numbers seem to be back to normal already. Just searched Google and a few people seem to of reported it recently

    Web Master World

    Google Groups

  • Scottsdale Web Design

    Google is thought of as such a large consistent thing, a rock in the ever changing world wide web. It’s always a little disconcerting when something doesn’t work, or changes in a weird way. I guess they do make mistakes, no matter how small and quickly fixed 🙂

  • James

    Yeah I suppose when you have to handle as much data as Google things must go slightly awry sometimes. I’d much prefer an accidental deposit into my adsense account though!

  • Web design Manchester

    Google does that to me all the time…. as soon as you post they flick the switch back… 🙂

  • Glasgow Web Design

    Here Here!

    I’m with james, if only i could get a freak occurence where google put me very top of the SERP, for a week or so, for a popular search term and i clock up a fine amount of adsense click…o how joyful would that be. lol.

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Start typing and press Enter to search