*Position Closed* Job Vacancy: Blogger / Administrator in Blackpool
This position has been closed.
**** Strictly No Recruitment Agencies****
An excellent opportunity has arisen with our Blackpool based offices as an admin assistant and blogger.
The job covers 2 primary roles. The first being an admin assistant where you will be responsible for:
- Dealing with phone calls for both Dolphin Promotions and Real Claims
- Logging all enquiries within our customer relationship database
- Updating our client database with relevant information
- Sending invoices or correspondence to clients
- General Administration
The 2nd role will be as a content writer / blogger and you will be required to:
- Blog about a wide range of subjects including technology, gadgets, finance, home improvements, DIY, etc
- Keep up to date with the news and trends within multiple sectors by reading other blogs.
- Research subject areas in order to product content on them.
Content writing for client sites
Excellent verbal and writing skills are a must. Ideally you will have a keen interest in technology and gadgets as some of the blog posts can be quite technical. Similar blogs include Engadget, Gizmodo and Bit Tech.
Experience in blogging is not required however you will need excellent grammar and spelling.
The hours will be 9am – 5pm Monday – Friday.
The full-time salary for this position is £12,000 and will be reviewed after 3 months. A part time position will also be considered (3 days per week minimum)
Please note we will ignore all correspondence of recruitment agencies. The job is also strictly located in Blackpool only, we will not outsource any of our work or employ anyone in a work from home basis.
Please send a CV and cover letter to [email protected] or post them to
32 Clifton Street